canex immigration
call_us   +01 416 407 1005   email_us
Manitoba Business Investor Stream member logo
Temporary Visa
Temporary Visa
Consultation & Advice
Enter Your Phone No
Enter Your Country Name
Enter Verification Code

Sponsoring Spouses and Dependent Children

Now You can apply to sponsor a spouse or a common-law or conjugal partner or dependent children living outside of Canada if the person you want to sponsor is a member of the family class.If he or she is not, you will not to be able to sponsor them.

You must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:

  •     You are 18 years of age or older;
  •     You are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
  •     You reside in Canada.

Reviews For Sponsoring Spouses and Dependent Children

Review User
Overall Rating : Rating Reviewed On 17 Sep 2019
After reading your reviews I used your service, I was afraid about this...Now everything going well...thanks…
Review User
Overall Rating : Rating Reviewed On 16 Sep 2019
Many thanks for the very efficient service.
Review User
Overall Rating : Rating Reviewed On 15 Sep 2019
I am so pleased with the service and support, I look forward to making next seasons service from your website again.
Review User
Overall Rating : Rating Reviewed On 14 Sep 2019
We enjoyed a real good service. Keep this great service always.
Review User
Overall Rating : Rating Reviewed On 13 Sep 2019
Perfect service, easy available anywhere.
Post a Review
Canex Immigration are specialist in Visa and Immigration services for Skilled Workers, Business Class intending to invest in Canada, Family immigration, Work Permit Visas, Canada Student Visas. We has served people from around the World, majorly from INDIA, SRI LANKA, BANGLADESH, PAKISTAN, MIDDLE EAST, SAUDI ARABIA, KUWAIT, DUBAI, NIGERIA, PHILLIPPINES. We offer Counseling, Free Evaluation and assessment services.
Apply Online