BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) for Entrepreneur - Regional Pilot
BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) for Entrepreneur
This program was designed to encourage foreign investors or entrepreneurs to open small business or purchase running business in smaller communities of British Columbia. Hence this program has been termed as British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) for Entrepreneur- Regional Pilot. This is a permanent residency program. This is a low investment and asset requirement program.
To be eligible to apply for this program
- You must have a minimum investment of CAD $ 100,000
- Your personal net worth should be a minimum of CAD $300,000
- You must have a minimum 3 years of experience as an active business owner-manager or have 4 years of senior manager experience during the past 5 years prior to the date of application.
- You must own atleast 51% of the business share
- Through your investment, you need to create a minimum of 1 job for either a Canadian citizen or for a PR holder
- Your language score should be of at least CLB 4 (Canada Language Benchmark)
You need to conduct an exploratory visit to British Columbian regions where you would set up or buy your business. This will be your research for your business plan.
You need to present your business proposal to the community’s designated representative. This will help you get more information and community referrals.
Along with your application, you need to submit documents supporting your education, your work experience and your Business Plan/concept.
Amongst the applicants, if you are one of the high ranking applicant, you will be invited to submit a complete application for the program.
Once you meet the requirements, then you will get the nomination for BC, using which you can proceed to apply for your PR with the Federal Government.